This is v exciting. I am ready to go but need some help - truly - remembering how the HAY-ELL to make this damn thing work. I'm like a noob all over again.
Should be up and running in a few days, when CERTAIN PEOPLE (nudge nudge) have helped me to give this page a bit of a face-lift, Nicole-style.
But without the creepiness of Nicole.
And my attempts at 'comedy' will in no way resemble the attempts at 'comedy' made by Nicole in such films as AUSTRALIA, aka, the film I would rather kill myself than ever watch again.
Hooray! I didn't even have your blog on RSS feed (whispers: I don't have a feed, how Luddite is that!?) After sadly giving up on JFOL I randomly clicked it today when it came up in the LP random rotating blogroll!
Well Jelly, I don't know you, I just clicked over here on a random photo search (horsemen from the 2000 Olympics opening ceremony....don't ask) but after a quick read decided you should definitely updating your blog again AND since it is now March perhaps you have decided not to bother? As one (ex) primary school teacher to another I say...DO IT. I let off a lot of angst about my secondary school kids (I know, how did I get to be a high school teacher? was it something I said?)on my blog...all anonymously of course, and it is very therapeutic. Anyway, the blogosphere needs more of our wit. Cheers matey and do that blog thang..
everybody is getting the band back together again.
Spinal Tap new tour: Unplugged, Unwigged, Undead.
and never mind BoyTown, if you haven't seen Bill Nighy playing an Ozzy Osbourne in STILL CRAZY then please do. it will be in the Weekly rentals, probably not even DVD, although the rereleased Spinal Tap with many brilliant new extras, IS available on DVD.
25 comments:
That'd be so cool.
Long live Jelly!
innercitygarden told me to nag you.
nag.
Come back!
....
!!!
Pretty easy to see who still has your page in their RSS readers ;)
do it
That would be nice.
Naaaag!
Oh yes please!
How many fan messages do we have to leave before you'll do it?
As much as i enjoyed reliving Tom's birthday everytime I dropped hopefully by (feed readers -bah), I say one thousand times yes.
Zomg!
hey jelly - I'll be at the gig.
What do you need? Shades, ciggies, full tank of gas?
Are you freakin KIDDING ME? Bring it, woman. Bring it.
Can I be on synth? Backing vocals? Tambourine?
Verification word: interm
*smiles*
*keeps hitting refresh*
Ludicrous that there are so many comments after two years. LUDICROUS.
But ffs return already.
Mah friends! All still here! I love you all!
This is v exciting. I am ready to go but need some help - truly - remembering how the HAY-ELL to make this damn thing work. I'm like a noob all over again.
Should be up and running in a few days, when CERTAIN PEOPLE (nudge nudge) have helped me to give this page a bit of a face-lift, Nicole-style.
But without the creepiness of Nicole.
And my attempts at 'comedy' will in no way resemble the attempts at 'comedy' made by Nicole in such films as AUSTRALIA, aka, the film I would rather kill myself than ever watch again.
Yes. Please come back. This is why I never take people out of my bloglines :)
Hooray!
I didn't even have your blog on RSS feed (whispers: I don't have a feed, how Luddite is that!?) After sadly giving up on JFOL I randomly clicked it today when it came up in the LP random rotating blogroll!
I'll do it if you do it. The internets can be a lonely place.
Well Jelly, I don't know you, I just clicked over here on a random photo search (horsemen from the 2000 Olympics opening ceremony....don't ask) but after a quick read decided you should definitely updating your blog again AND since it is now March perhaps you have decided not to bother? As one (ex) primary school teacher to another I say...DO IT. I let off a lot of angst about my secondary school kids (I know, how did I get to be a high school teacher? was it something I said?)on my blog...all anonymously of course, and it is very therapeutic. Anyway, the blogosphere needs more of our wit.
Cheers matey and do that blog thang..
Yay!
I was in Paynesville recently and when I saw lots and lots of jellyfish in the water, I thought of you ... and you came back!
it's good to see you again,
love and peace, Brownie
everybody is getting the band back together again.
Spinal Tap new tour:
Unplugged, Unwigged, Undead.
and never mind BoyTown, if you haven't seen Bill Nighy playing an Ozzy Osbourne in STILL CRAZY then please do. it will be in the Weekly rentals, probably not even DVD, although the rereleased Spinal Tap with many brilliant new extras, IS available on DVD.
Post a Comment